Hi i want help

Is this normal life?
I hated everyone at University, i felt a bit bullied and lonely. I needed support, i vented to my sister. Now all my family try to mimik the things that happened at University, are they daring me to move on to the next person? Or asking me to get over my sensitivity, do they think its healthy for me? That i should learn to deal with people doing things like this to me instead of getting upset and sensitive and wanting to run away?

1 Heart

Family should be there to support you, not tease. We are so sorry your experience at University wasn’t a good one. Are you done and graduated? Are you still living at home?

We are so glad you are here, welcome. -SG

1 Heart

Hi!! Hugs i am so sorry for the way u were treated, but hey listen u r a very good person and always pain doesnt make someone perfect because it varies from person to person. so u can do onething take a deep breath and notice everything ur parents and family do, then one day u confront them in a way that is not abusive but powerful. start it from ur home, once they will notice that you are strong then either they will mock and tease u more or stop it. in either case u have to stay calm and take a stand for urself. then slowly and gradually start meeting new people and socialize and if u need help i will be happy to do so​:blush: i pray to god to give u more and more power and confidence. :blush: take care

1 Heart

No one deserves to be treated like that, no its not normal, but it is normal to feel the way you do, hurt and frustrated.